To audition for Region’s Got Talent, you will need to submit a video that best represents your act via CastingManager. All competition auditions must be accompanied by a $10 entry fee. Due to the uncertain nature of the pandemic, all auditions for Region’s Got Talent 2021 will be held digitally with finals being held live on March 12, 2020.
Video Audition Tips
- Contestants should prepare a video that best represents what their act will look like when performed live. These videos should not be edited with effects, filters, or trimmed and merged together with other takes.
- Take a few seconds to introduce yourself! (“Hi my name is ________. Today I will be performing ____________.”)
- Use a high quality camera/phone. Grainy or pixelated images do not best represent you visually.
- Remember that these video auditions are all our staff have to go off of for casting. You don’t need to record in costume and makeup, but present yourself as you would for a physical audition. (Let’s be honest, most everyone is wearing pj’s at home these days, but we wouldn’t audition in them!)
- Make sure that your act includes any choreography, props, etc., that you are looking at using in your live performance.
- When you upload to YouTube, make sure to preview your video before sending the link for video & audio quality as well as making sure it’s “the one” you wanted to send us!